Garden Turkey Salad Pockets
Prep Time: 30 min
Chilling Time: 1 hr
- 1/2 pound (3/4-inch thick) slice deli cooked
turkey breast, cubed
- 1/4 pound (1/2-inch thick) slice deli American
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber, cut in half
- 1/3 cup sliced radishes
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 stalk (1/2 cup) celery, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (6-inch) pita breads, cut in half
- Leaf lettuce
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey, cheese,
cucumber, radishes, mayonnaise, celery, dill, and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Fill each pita bread half with leaf lettuce and 1
cup turkey salad.
Page 1 of 1