Cranberry Turkey and Deli Cheese Bagel
Prep Time: 20 min
Chilling Time: 1 hr
- Spread Ingredients:
- 1/2 - cup chopped celery
- 1/2 - cup chopped sweetened dried
cranberries, dried cherries or raisins
- 1/3 - cup mayonnaise
- 1 - Tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- Sandwich Ingredients:
- 4 - bagels, split
- 1/2 - pound thinly sliced deli turkey breast
- 4 - (3/4-ounce) slices Deli American Cheese
- 4 - leaf lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, stir together celery,
cranberries, mayonnaise, and mustard.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- To make sandwiches, divide spread among bagel
- Layer each bottom bagel half with 1/4 turkey, 1
slice cheese, 1 lettuce leaf and bagel top.
- Serve and enjoy.
Page 1 of 1