Turkey Cobb Sandwich
A new twist on an old classic sandwich. Popular any time of year.
- 3/4 - cup Grey Poupon Honey Mustard
- 3/4 - cup sour cream
- 24 - slices sourdough bread
- 36 - slices cooked bacon strips
- 24 - slices tomato
- 6 - ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 36 - slices Sliced Smoke Turkey
- Leaf lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine mustard and sour cream.
- For each sandwich, spread 1 ounce of mustard sour cream on one side
of two slices of bread.
- Place 3/4 ounce of bacon on bottom slice of bread and top with 2-1/2
ounces of tomato, 1/2 ounce of blue cheese, 2-1/2 ounce of turkey and
1/2 ounce of lettuce.
- Cover with top slice of bread and cut in half on a bias.
Page 1 of 1