Peanut Crusted Turkey Sandwiches
A snappy, new twist on the classic turkey and
avocado sandwich. Whip them up for your Sunday afternoon sports crowd and
you're sure to be a winner.
- 2 - Tablespoon butter
- 8 - slices raisin bread
- 2 - eggs, beaten
- 3/4 - cup peanuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 - cup apricot jam
- 2 - teaspoon honey mustard
- 4 - slices Sliced Oven Roasted Turkey
- 4 - slices tomato
- 4 - slices avocado
Melt butter in a 10 to 12 inch skillet over low
- Dip one side of each bread slice into egg and
then into peanuts, coating well; place in skillet, coated side down.
- You will need to cook bread in batches.
- Cook over low heat until lightly browned, 3 to 4
- Blend apricot jam with honey mustard; spread on
uncoated side of grilled bread slices.
- Arrange turkey, tomato and avocado on 4 bread
- Top with remaining bread slices, jam mixture
Page 1 of 1