Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 min.
Grilling Time: 4 to 5 min.
- 8 - slices (1/2-inch-thick) of round
country white or sourdough bread
- 1/2 - cup bottle mango chutney
- 8 - ounces sliced turkey breast
- 1 - small red onion, sliced
- 1 - jar (12-ounce) roasted red peppers
- 4 - ounces sliced Jarlsberg cheese
Preheat a stovetop ridged grill pan,
large nonstick skillet or electric grill.
- Spray top side of bread with nonstick
- Turn over and and spread 1-Tablespon chutney
on 4 slices.
- Top remaining 4 slices with turkey,
onion, roasted peppers, and cheese.
- Cover with other bread slices (chutney
- Grill 4 to 5 minutes, turning once,
until cheese melts.
- Remove from grill and cut each panini
in half crosswise.
Per serving: Calories
423 (28% from fat)
Fat 13g (sat 6g)
Protein 22g, Carb 540g, Fiber 2g
Chol 42mg, Sodium 1,392
Page 1 of 1