South of the Border Chicken & Bean Burritos
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless
chicken breasts, cut into strips
jar (16 ounces) Picante Sauce
can (about 15 ounces) pinto beans or
black beans, rinsed and drained
flour tortillas (10-inch), warmed
Shredded Cheddar cheese or shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook until it's browned, stirring
- Stir the picante sauce and beans in the skillet and heat
to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes.
- Divide the chicken mixture and cheese among the
- Top with the guacamole and tomatoes, if desired.
- Fold the sides of the tortilla over the filling and fold
up the ends to enclose the filling.
Page 1 of 1