Deli Chicken Sandwich on Rye
Prep Time: 15 min
- 2 Tablespoons creamy mustard blend
- 8 slices light rye bread
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked
chicken or turkey
- 4 slices (1-ounce) deli sharp cheddar
- 12 thin slices red apple
- 4 leaf lettuce leaves, if desired
- Apple slices, if desired
- Spread 1 teaspoon creamy mustard blend
on each bread slice.
- To make each sandwich, layer 2 ounces
chicken, 1 slice cheese, 3 apple slices and 1 lettuce leaf,
- Top with remaining bread slice.
- Cut each sandwich into 3 wedges.
- Secure with toothpicks speared with an
apple slice, if desired.
Page 1 of 1