Grilled Ranch Chicken Fillet Sandwiches
Prep Time: 15 min.
Grilling Time: 20 min.
Marinade Time: 2 hrs.
- In shallow glass or plastic dish, mix
1/4 cup of the dressing and the chives.
- Add chicken; turn to coat. Cover and
refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
Preheat gas or charcoal grill.
- Place chicken on grill over medium
heat. Cover grill and cook 15 to 20 minutes, turning once or
twice, until juice of chicken is clear when center of
thickest part is cut (170°F).
- Add bacon to grill for last 2 to 3
minutes of cooking time to heat.
- If desired, add buns, cut sides down,
for last 4 minutes of grilling or until toasted.
- In small bowl, mix remaining 1/4 cup
dressing, the mayonnaise and parsley; spread on cut sides of
- Layer bacon, chicken, tomato and
cucumber in each bun.
Page 1 of 1