Mesquite Lime Chicken Sandwich
You'll discover this mesquite-marinated chicken
breast is grilled then topped with melted cheese, bacon and all the
trimmings -- it's a feast on a bun!
Prep Time: 10 min.
Refrigerate Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 14 min.
- 1 - package Mesquite Marinade
- 1/4 - cup fresh lime juice
- 2 - Tablespoons honey
- 2 - Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 - small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2
- 8 - small club rolls
- 8 - lettuce leaves
- 2 - medium tomatoes, sliced
- 8 - slices crisply cooked bacon (optional)
- 8 - slices American cheese (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix Marinade Mix, lime juice, honey and oil.
- Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish.
Add marinade and turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until
chicken is cooked through, turning frequently.
- Serve chicken on toasted rolls with lettuce and tomatoes. Top
with bacon, cheese and condiments, if desired.
Page 1 of 1