Grilled Mozzarella Chicken
Prep Time: 15 min.
Grilling Time: 17 min.
- 1/2 - cup sliced onions
- 1/2 - cup green pepper strips
- 1 - Tablespoon oil
- 4 - boneless skinless chicken
breast halves (1 pound)
- 1/3 - cup Barbecue Sauce
- 4 - Low-Moisture Part-Skim
Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 4 - Kaiser rolls, split, grilled
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- While grill is heating, you want
to cook and stir onions and peppers in hot oil in large skillet
on medium heat for 5 min. or until tender and cover.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Grill chicken for 8 minutes and
- Brush with barbecue sauce. Grill
an additional for 7 to 9 minutes or until chicken is cooked
through (165�F), turning occasionally and brushing with the
remaining barbecue sauce.
- You want to fill rolls with
chicken and top with cheese slices, onions and peppers.