Baked Turkey, Cheddar and Bacon Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 32 min.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray square
baking dish, 8x8x2 inches, with cooking spray.
1) In a medium bowl, stir
Bisquick mix, milk and egg with wire whisk or fork until
2) Spread half of the batter in
3) Top with turkey, 1 cup of the
cheese and the bacon.
4) Spread remaining batter over
5) Bake uncovered about 29
minutes or until golden brown and center is set.
6) Sprinkle with remaining 1/2
7) Bake about 3 minutes longer
or until cheese is melted.
8) Let stand 5 minutes before
Too few people understand a really good sandwich.