- 1/2 - cup chopped marinated sun-dried
- 1 - box (9 ounces) frozen Creamed Spinach,
cooked according to package directions
- 4 - Thomas' Brand Bagel Bread Squares
- 8 - slices deli roast turkey
- 8 - slices cooked bacon
- 1-1/3 - cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Stir sun-dried tomatoes into cooked
- Divide spinach mixture between bagel
squares spreading generously on both top and bottom halves.
- Layer each sandwich with 2 slices
turkey, 2 slices bacon, and 1/3 cup cheese.
- Grill sandwiches over medium heat for
about 6 minutes using a Pannini sandwich maker, a heavy non-stick
skillet on the stovetop, or on an outdoor grill, turning sandwich over
after 3 minutes.