Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 35 min.
- 2 - cups Original Bisquick� mix
- 1/2 - teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 - cup boiling water
- 4 - slices (3/4 oz each)
- 4 - thin slices (about 1 oz
each) cooked ham
- 4 - large (about 1/2 lb)
uncooked chicken breast tenders (not breaded)
- 1 - Tablespoon butter or
- 4 - teaspoons grated Parmesan
- 1 - cup tomato pasta sauce,
Heat oven to 375�F (if using dark
or nonstick pan, heat oven to 350�F).
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick
mix, garlic powder and boiling water with fork until dough
- Divide dough into fourths.
- Place dough pieces on surface
dusted with Bisquick mix; roll in Bisquick mix to coat.
- Press each piece into 7x5-inch
rectangle, 1/4 inch thick.
- Center 1 provolone cheese slice
and 1 ham slice on each rectangle, folding to fit if needed.
- Top each with 1 chicken tender.
- Starting at 7-inch side, roll up
- Press ends and seam to seal.
- Tuck ends under.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, place
seam side down.
- Brush with butter; sprinkle with
- Bake 25 to 33 minutes or until
meat thermometer inserted in center of chicken reads 170�F and
bundles are golden brown.
- Serve topped with pasta sauce.