Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 6 - boneless skinless chicken breast
halves (1 3/4 pounds)
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 2 - Tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
leaves or 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 - round focaccia bread (10 to 12
inches in diameter)
- 1 - container (7 ounces) refrigerated
- 6 - slices tomato
- 1-1/2 - cups shredded spinach
Flatten each chicken breast half to
1/4-inch thickness between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- Sprinkle with salt and oregano.
- Set oven control to broil.
- Place chicken on rack in broiler pan.
- Broil with tops 4 to 6 inches from
heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center.
- Cut bread horizontally in half; cut
into 6 wedges.
- Spread pesto on cut sides of bread.
- Layer chicken, tomato and spinach on
- Top with top wedges.