Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1-1/2 pounds Boneless Skinless
Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green
- 4 sourdough rolls, cut in half
- 4 tomato slices
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- In large skillet, in hot oil,
cook chicken, onion, and garlic until chicken is no longer pink
when cut into.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in
cheese, milk, flour, chili powder, and chilies.
- Heat until cheese melts,
stirring constantly. Do not boil.
- Place one fillet in each roll
and top with cheese sauce and tomato slice.