Moo Shu Chicken Wraps
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 5 min.
- 1 - Tablespoon dark Oriental sesame
- 6 - scallions (sliced)
- 1 - teaspoon garlic (chopped)
- 1 - bag (16-ounce) coleslaw mix
- 1 - package (10-ounce) short-cut
cooked chicken strips (cut in thinner strips
- 11/3 - cup bottle hoisin sauce
- 2 - Tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 8 - four (6-inch) tortillas
- In a large skillet over medium-high
heat, add oil and heat.
- Add scallions, garlic, and coleslaw
mix. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken, hoisin sauce, and say
sauce. Cook an additional 1 minute or until hot. Remove
- Place tortillas between damp paper
towels. Warm in microwave as package directs.
- Spoon 1/2-cup chicken mixture on each
tortilla and roll up.
Per serving (2 rolls: Calories
433 (20% from fat)
Fat 10g (sat 2g)
Protein 24g, Carb 63g, Fiber 3g
Chol 40mg, Sodium 1,555mg
Page 1 of 1
Comment on your favorite picnic, tailgate,
backyard, lunch, dinner or anytime menu ideas on Alan's