Turkish Meatball Pitas
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 8 min.
- 1 - package (12-ounces) cooked turkey
- 1 - teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 - teaspoon paprika
- 1 - cup cucumbers (diced)
- 1 - cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 4 - pocketless pita breads (warmed)
- 4 - large leaves green-leaf lettuce
- 8 - thin slices tomato
- 8 - sprigs fresh dill
- With a large nonstick skillet over medium
heat, add meatballs. Cover and cook for 5 minutes (stirring
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 1/2 teaspoon
paprik and cook an additional 1 minute.
- In a small bowl, mix cucumber, yogurt,
salt, and remaining cumin and paprika.
- Top pitas with lettuce, tomatoes, and meatballs.
- Spoon yogurt sauce over meatballs.
Top with dill and roll pitas and enjoy.
Per serving: Calories
344 (24% from fat)
Fat 9g (sat 3g)
Protein 22g, Carb 450g, Fiber 2g
Chol 49mg, Sodium 859mg
Page 1 of 1
Comment on your favorite picnic, tailgate,
backyard, lunch, dinner or anytime menu ideas on Alan's