& Cranberry Wraps
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 30 min.
- 6 - fat-free flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 1- can (15-ounces) whole-berry
- 2 - Tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 - Tablespoons crystallized ginger
- 1-1/2 - cups cooked chicken or turkey
- 3 - green onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 - Tablespoons pecans (chopped and
- 1 - cup lettuce (shredded)
- You want to heat tortillas according
to package directions.
- In a small bowl, you want to stir together
cranberry sauce, mustard, and ginger.
- Spread mixture evenly over 1-side of
- Top with chicken, green onions, pecans,
- Roll up and serve.
Per serving: Calories 262
(17% from fat)
Fat 4.9 g (sat 0.6g, mono 2.5g, poly 1.1g)
Protein 14.7g, Carb 40g, Fiber 1.7g
Chol 32mg, Iron 2.6mg
Sodium 406mg, Calc 27mg
Page 1 of 1
Comment on your favorite picnic, tailgate,
backyard, lunch, dinner or anytime menu ideas on Alan's