Turkey & Cheese Chive Hoagie
You will find this recipe a quick-to-fix
turkey sandwich is packed with flavor.
Makes 4 sandwiches
Prep Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 - cup chive & onion light cream cheese spread
- 4 - soft hoagie buns, split
- 4 - leaf lettuce leaves
- 8 - (1-ounce) slices deli fat free turkey breast
- 8 - tomato slices
- 8 - green bell pepper rings
- 4 - (1-ounce) slices Deli Reduced Fat Reduced Sodium
American Cheese, cut in half
- Spread each bun half with 1 tablespoon cream cheese.
- To assemble each sandwich, layer bottom bun half with 1
lettuce leaf, 2 slices turkey, 2 tomato slices, 2 green
pepper rings, 2 cheese halves and top bun half.
Nutrition Facts (1 sandwich):
Calories: 400, Fat: 14g, Cholesterol: 55mg,
Sodium: 990mg, Carbohydrates: 41g
Dietary Fiber: 3g, Protein: 23g
Page 1 of 1
Comment on your favorite picnic, tailgate,
backyard, lunch, dinner or anytime menu ideas on Alan's