Italian Pizza Pockets
Makes 10 pockets
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 10 min.
- 1 package Italian Flavor Pork
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped green
- 1/4 cup chopped
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/4 cup sliced black
- 1 can (12 oz.) refrigerated biscuits
egg, lightly beaten with 2
- 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 Tablespoons
Pork Sandwich Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 400-degrees F.
1) In a large skillet, brown pork sausage.
2) In a medium bowl, combine cooked sausage with
mozzarella cheese, bell pepper, onion, marinara sauce, and
garlic powder. Add black olives if desired.
3) Press each biscuit into a 5" circle. Spoon 2 heaping
Tablespoons sausage mixture onto center of each biscuit.
4) Moisten the edges of the dough with a small amount
of water. Fold dough over mixture to form half-moon-shaped
5) Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush egg
mixture on top of each pocket.
6) Sprinkle with oregano and Parmesan cheese. Bake 10
minutes or until golden brown.
7) Discard any remaining egg mixture.
Page 1 of 1