Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
Makes 20 servings
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: 4 hrs.
Pork Sandwich Recipe Directions:
1) In a 8-quart Dutch oven, place pork roasts. Add
water and salt.
2) Cover and cook on medium-low heat for 2-1/2 hours or
until meat is tender.
3) Remove roasts and shred with a fork and set aside.
4) Skim fat from cooking liquid and discard. Drain all
but 1 cup cooking liquid.
5) Add meat, ketchup, celery, steak sauce, sugar,
vinegar and lemon juice.
6) Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 1-1/2 hours.
7) Serve on buns.
Page 1 of 1