Bacon and Eggs Crescent Sandwich
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 30 to 35 min.
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 slices
- 1/2 pound
crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 Tablespoons
- 1/2 cup
Sandwich Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 375-degrees F. Separate dough into
1) Place 2 rectangles in ungreased 8-inch square pan.
over bottom and 1/2-inch up sides to form crust, sealing
2) Place cheese slices over dough.
3) Sprinkle bacon and onions over evenly.
4) Blend milk and eggs; pour over bacon.
5) Separate remaining dough into triangles; arrange
triangles over bacon-egg mix; do not seal.
6) Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and
filling is set.
Page 1 of 1