Hearty Ham and Onion Melts
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 8 slices Natural Honey Flax Bread
- 8 slices deli reduced-sodium ham (about 6 ounces)
- 8 slices sliced Muenster cheese or provolone
cheese (about 6 ounces)
- Spray a 12-inch skillet with the cooking spray and
heat over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the onions and cook until tender-crisp,
- Add the vinegar and cook for 2 minutes or until
the onions are tender.
- Top 2 bread slices with the ham, cheese, onion
mixture and remaining bread slices.
- Spray the skillet with the cooking spray and heat
over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the sandwiches and cook until they're lightly
browned on both sides and the cheese is melted.
Page 1 of 1