Paul Bunyan Grilled Pork Burger
Prep Time: 10 min
Grilling Time: 20 min
- 2-1/2 - pounds Fresh Ground Pork
- 2 - teaspoons garlic pepper
- 1 - teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 - round loaf French bread, cut
in half horizontally
Preheat grill to high.
- In a large bowl, combine pork,
garlic pepper and hot pepper sauce.
- Pat pork mixture into a round
pattie measuring about 11 inches in diameter (or 1
inch larger than your loaf of bread).
- Transfer to baking sheet.
Carefully slide burger off baking sheet onto cooking
- Grill about 10 minutes.
- Turn and grill an additional 10
minutes or until done (internal temp 160�F).
- Slide the burger onto the bottom
of the bread loaf.
- Top with top of loaf and cut into
wedges to serve.
- Serve with your favorite burger
toppings, potato salad and baked beans.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Alan's Kitchen Tip: To turn
the burger during grilling, slide it onto a baking sheet,
using a second baking sheet to help push it on. Sandwich
the burger between the two baking sheets. Holding the two
sheets firmly together, invert the burger. Slide it back
onto the grill, cooked side up.
Page 1 of 1