Grilled Ham & Cranberry Sandwich
2 servings, one sandwich each
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 8 min
- 2 - teaspoon Honey Dijon Dressing
- 4 - slices whole
- 2 - Singles Select cheese
- 1/4 - cup whole berry cranberry
- 4 - slices Deli Fresh Thick Carved Virginia Brand Ham
- 4 - teaspoon butter,
- Spread dressing onto bread.
- Top 2 of the bread slices with cheese, cranberry
sauce and ham.
- Cover with remaining bread slices, dressing-sides
- Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat for 4 minutes on each
side or until golden brown on both sides.
Page 1 of 1