Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 20 min.
- 1 3/4 - cups ham steak chopped
- 1 1/4 - Granny Smith Apples,
chopped (about 2 small apples)
- 2 - Tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 - Tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 - Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/3 - cup cashews chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Yellow or brown Mustard
- 6 - slices Muenster Cheese
- 6 - Hawaiian Bread Rolls split
- In a mixing bowl, combine ham,
apples, cream cheese, honey mustard, mayonnaise, and
- Season to taste with salt and
- Spread thin layer of mustard on
- Top with filling and cheese.
- Place in toaster oven and toast
until heated and cheese has melted.
- Top with the crown. Serve.
Page 1 of 1