Sausage Sloppy Joes
Makes 6-8 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Pork Sandwich Recipe Directions:
1) In a large skillet, cook sausage, onions and peppers
over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until sausage
is finely crumbled and no longer pink.
2) Add tomato sauce. Cover and cook 1 minute
3) Stir in chili sauce and Worcestershire.
4) Remove from heat and season to taste with hot pepper
sauce if desired.
5) Spoon mixture onto bun bottoms and sprinkle with
cheese if desired.
6) Add bun tops and serve warm.
Page 1 of 1