Philly Sausage Grinder
4 servings or 16 appetizer servings
Pork Sandwich Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 375-degrees F.
1) In a large skillet, cook sausage, onions, peppers
and oregano over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until meat is
thoroughly cooked and no longer pink.
2) Stir in garlic and spaghetti sauce, reduce heat
to low and simmer five minutes.
3) Hollow out each roll with a knife, leaving a
4) Fill rolls with sausage mixture. Cover with
5) Bake directly on oven rack for 20 minutes.
6) Serve whole, or for appetizers cut into
7) Sprinkle with crushed red pepper if desired.
Page 1 of 1