Deli Ham and Swiss Croissants
Thin slices of deli ham layered
with Swiss cheese and a creamy mushroom and onion sauce.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 15 min.
- 3 - Tablespoon butter
- 3 - cups mushrooms, sliced
- 3 - Tbsp green onion, sliced
- 1-1/2 - Tablespoon flour
- 3/4 - cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 - large croissants, halved
- 8 - slices Sliced Deli Ham
- 6 - ounces Swiss cheese, sliced
Preheat oven to 350� F.
- Melt butter in saucepan. Saut� mushrooms and
onions until tender and mushroom liquid have evaporated.
- Blend in flour. Gradually stir in milk.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture
comes to a boil and thickens.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- On bottom half of each croissant layer 2 slices
of ham, one quarter of the cheese and one quarter of the mushroom
sauce; replace top of croissant.
- Bake for about 15 min. or until heated through.
Page 1 of 1