Polynesian Pork Sandwiches
Makes 16 servings
- Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 - pounds pork shoulder Boston roast
- 2 to 3 - Tablespoons natural hickory smoke flavor enhancer
- Salt and pepper
- 1 - jar (18 oz.) Apricot-Pineapple Preserves, or Apricot Preserves
- 3/4 - cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 16 - Kaiser rolls, sliced
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray shallow roasting pan with no-stick
- Coat pork roast generously with hickory smoke flavor enhancer.
- Season with salt and pepper. Cover roast with foil.
- Slow roast 4 hours or until meat falls from bone.
- Remove meat from pan. Using two forks, shred pork.
- Skim fat from pan juices.
- Combine up to 1/2 cup pan juices, preserves and barbecue sauce.
- Add to shredded pork and serve warm in Kaiser rolls.
Page 1 of 1