Sizzlin' Sausage Melt
Makes 12 servings
Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 15 min.
- 1 - package Regular Flavor
Sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
- 1 - clove
- 1/4 -
shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 - cup grated
- 1 - package (8 oz.)
cream cheese, softened
- 1 - jar (4 oz.) chopped
- 1/2 - cup shredded
- 1 - loaf thinly sliced Italian
bread, or party rye
- 6 - strips (3") roasted
red pepper to garnish (optional)
Pork Sandwich Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven 375-degrees F.
1) In mixing bowl, combine cooked
sausage, garlic, shallots, Parmesan, cream cheese, and
pimientos; mix well.
2) Spoon mixture into a shallow
ovenproof dish or pie plate; sprinkle top with Mozzarella
3) Garnish with roasted pepper strips
4) Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is
5) Serve with Italian party rye bread.