Chorizos Eggs Flamenco Salad Sandwich
- 6 - hard cooked eggs, peeled & diced
- 1/2 - cup salad dressing
- 3 - Tablespoons onion, diced
- 1 - clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 - cup chorizos (or other sausage)
- 3/4 - teaspoon parsley, minced
- 1 - tomato, diced
- 1 - pimento, diced
- 3/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon pepper
- 8 - slice sourdough bread
Combine all ingredients and toss gently until thoroughly mixed.
In a mixing bowl, add the eggs, salad dressing, onion,
garlic, chorizo, parsley, tomato, pimento, salt
Using a tablespoon, spread the egg salad on a slice of
sourdough bread and top with an additional bread slice.
sandwich on a plate and serve.