Dixie Corn & Cheese Egg Salad
Makes 4 sandwiches
- 6 - hard cooked eggs (peeled & diced)
- 3/4 - cup canned corn (chopped)
- 1/2 - cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 - cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 - Tablespoon green bell pepper
- 1 - Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1/8 - teaspoon white pepper
- 8 - slices white bread
- In a mixing bowl, add the eggs, cucumber, mayonnaise, lemon juice,
salt, and white pepper.
- Using a tablespoon, place the egg salad on bottom slice of French
- Place the top slice of bread on bottom.
- Using a sharp knife cut bread in half and place on plate.
Page 1 of 1