Bacon Corn Dogs
Prep Time: 10 min
Baking Time: 16 min
- 8 slices Fully Cooked Premium Precooked Bacon,
heated according to package directions
- 8 wooden craft sticks
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 can (11.5 oz.) refrigerated cornbread twists
- 1 Tablespoon mustard (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon ketchup (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 F. Insert a craft stick
lengthwise into each hot dog, leaving one inch of stick
exposed as a handle.
- Unroll the cornbread dough into one long sheet and
seal the center perforations.
- Spread dough with mustard and/or ketchup if desired.
- Separate dough into 8 long strips (two twists each).
- Wrap one strip around each hot dog in a spiral
fashion, leaving space between the spirals for a strip
- Wrap one bacon slice around hot dog between the
cornbread spirals; press bacon into cornbread.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, tucking ends of
dough under hot dog.
- Bake at 375° F. for 12-16 minutes or until bread is
light golden brown.
Page 1 of 1