BarBQ Hot Dog Crab Sandwiches
Prep Time: 15 Min.
- 8 - hot dogs, each cut lengthwise into 6 strips
- 1/2 - cup barbecue sauce
- 8 - slices (3/4 oz each) American cheese
- 8 - sandwich buns, split, toasted
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat hot dog strips
over medium-high heat until strips begin to curl.
- Gently stir in barbecue sauce until hot dog strips
are coated. Heat until bubbly.
- Place slices of cheese on bottom halves of
- Top with hot dog mixture, and cover with top halves
Page 1 of 1