Deluxe Cheeseburger Bake
Makes 8 servings.
- 1-1/3 cups Original
- 1/4 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 pound ground
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon
1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with
1) In medium bowl, add Bisquick mix, water, eggs and 1 cup
of the cheese.
2) Stir together and spread in pan.
3) In 10-inch
skillet, cook beef over medium-high.
4) Heat 5 to 7 minutes,
stirring occasionally, until brown and drain.
5) Stir in soup
and vegetables and heat until hot. Spread over batter in
6) Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until edges are light golden
7) Sprinkle with remaining 1/2-cup cheese.
8) Bake 1 to 3
minutes longer or until cheese is melted.