Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
- 1 - pound ground beef
- 1 - medium onion, chopped
- 1 - can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed Bean with Bacon soup
- 1/4 - cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/8 - teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 - slices American cheese (optional)
- 6 - potato sandwich buns with sesame seeds
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion in skillet until
browned. Pour off fat.
- Add soup, barbecue sauce, ketchup and pepper and
- Top with cheese, if desired. Serve on rolls.
Alan's Kitchen Tip: Serve sandwiches with potato
or corn chips.