Blue Bayou Burgers
Prep Time: 10 min
Grilling Time: 10 min
- 1 lb. lean ground beef made into 4
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 - cup Hot
Pepper Mayonnaise (recipe below)
- 4 sesame seed buns, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 tomato slices
Preheat grill to medium-hot heat.
- Grill the patties to 160�F internal
temperature. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top patty with 1 ounce cheese and melt
- Spread 1-Tablespoon Hot Pepper Mayonnaise
on each bun.
- Top bottom bun half with lettuce leaf, 2
tomato slices, burger and bun top.
- 3/4 - cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 1 - Tablespoon hot pepper sauce.
- In bowl mix mayonnaise with hot pepper