Big Tex Chili-Cheese Stack
Prep Time: 15 min
- 4 - slices Texas Toast
- 4 - fully cooked microwaveable hamburger
- 1 - cup fully cooked beef chili (either
canned or refrigerated)
- 1/2 - cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 - cup chopped onion
- Toast the bread until lightly browned.
- Microwave the hamburger patties according
to package directions.
- Heat chili according to directions.
- For each serving, place one slice of
toast on a plate.
- Top with one of the hamburger patties and
1/4-cup of the chili.
- Sprinkle with some of the cheese and