Picante Refried Bean Burger
Prep Time: 5 minutes:
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 - cup refried beans
- 1/4 - cup salsa picante
- 4 - frozen, fully-cooked burgers
- 1 - bag (1-1/4 ounces) corn chips (1/2
- 4 - hamburger buns
- tomato slices
- lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, blend refried beans and
- Spread evenly over frozen burgers and
place in a microwave-safe dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap, folding back one
- Microwave burgers on high 4 to 5 minutes,
turning dish halfway through heating time, until burgers are
- Coarsely crush corn chips.
- Spread mayonnaise on buns. Top bottom
half of each bun with lettuce and tomato slices.
- Top with burgers, bean side up.
- Sprinkle corn chips evenly over beans.
- Lay remaining buns on top and press