Prep Time: 15 min.
- 4 - Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 4 - burrito size (10-in.) flour tortillas
- 4 - lettuce leaves (optional)
- 1 - medium tomato, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 - pounds hot cooked ground beef (about 1 cup)
- 1 to 2 cups - French fried onions or hot cooked French fries
- 1 - cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- Suggested Burger Toppings: mustard, ketchup, pickles, relish
- Spread mayonnaise generously onto tortillas.
- Layer lettuce, tomato, ground beef and French fried onions
down center of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese, then top with Burger Toppings.
- Roll & fold the filled tortilla.