Cheese and Mushroom Bacon
- 2 - pounds ground beef
- 1 - cup diced onion
- 12 - slices Fully Cooked Premium
Precooked Bacon, heated according to package directions and
- 1 - cup ketchup
- 1 - jar (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms,
- 2 - cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 8 - hamburger buns
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook ground beef and onions in a large
skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently until meat
is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink.
- Stir in bacon, ketchup and mushrooms.
- Return to a simmer, reduce heat to low;
cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook
- To serve, spoon over split hamburger