Cuban Burger Patties
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 - pounds chopped meat
(beef, veal, or meat loaf mix)
- 1/4 - cup ketchup
- 1 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon pepper
- 1 - small clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 - teaspoon sage
- 1/2 - teaspoon thyme
- 1/8 - teaspoon celery salt or 1
teaspoon celery leaves (chopped)
- 3 - bananas
- 2 - Tablespoons butter
- 6 - slices toast (buttered)
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix
meat, ketchup, salt, pepper, garlic, sage, thyme, celery
salt. Form into 6 patties.
- In a frying pan, slowly saute
until browned. Turn and brown on the other side until
- Peel and halve bananas, cut each
piece lengthwise in half.
- Melt butter and saute bananas
- Place each patty on toast with
two slices on banana.