Grilled Mesquite Cheeseburger
You'll find these mesquite-flavored
cheeseburgers perfect for your next cookout.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Grilling Time: 12 min.
- 1 - pound lean ground beef
- 1 - Tablespoon mesquite grill
- 4 - leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 - slices (1/4-inch) tomato
- 8 - slices (1-ounce each) White
- 4 - Kaiser rolls, split
Preheat gas grill on medium or
charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
- In a medium bowl, mix lightly ground
beef and grill seasoning.
- Form into 4 (1/4-inch thick) patties
and place patties onto grill.
- Grill, turning once, for 10 to 12
minutes until internal temperature reaches at least 160�F. or
until meat is no longer pink in center.
- Top each burger with 2 slices cheese
and let melt slightly.
- You want to place 1 leaf lettuce
leaf and 1 slice tomato onto each bottom half of bun.
- Finally, top each with 1 burger and
top half of bun.