Smoked Salmon Quesadillas
- 2 - (8-inch) tortillas
- 2 - tablespoons low-fat or non-fat cream cheese
- 1 - ounce smoked salmon
- 2 - tablespoons frozen corn
- 1-2 - sprigs fresh dill
- Cooking spray
- Spread tortillas each with cream cheese.
- Arrange salmon and corn on one.
- Tear up dill and arrange over salmon and corn.
- Cover with other tortilla, cream cheese-side down.
- Spray a 10-inch or 12-inch skillet lightly with cooking spray.
- Place quesadilla in pan, and place an 8-inch pot lid over it.
- Turn heat to medium and cook until golden brown; flip and cook,
using pot lid again, until the other side is golden brown.
- Slice like a pizza and eat right away, garnishing with more dill if
Page 1 of 1