Speedy Breakfast Ham Burritos
2 servings, 1 burrito each
Prep time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 5 min.
- 4 - eggs
- 3 - Tablespoons Ranch Dressing
- 4 - slices Thin Sliced Smoked Ham, chopped
- 1/4 cup Thick 'N Chunky Mild Salsa, divided
- 1/4 cup Mexican Style Shredded Cheese, divided
- 2 - Flour Tortillas
- Beat eggs and dressing with fork until well
- Stir in ham and half each of the salsa and
- Pour into nonstick skillet sprayed lightly with
- Cook on medium heat 2 to 3 min. or until egg
mixture is set, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon half of the egg mixture onto each tortilla;
- Serve topped with the remaining cheese and salsa.
Alan's Kitchen Tip
- Serve these quick entrees with a piece of fresh
fruit and a cup of low-fat milk.