Hearty Morning Rolls
8 servings, 1 roll each
Prep time: 15 min.
Baking time: 30 min.
- 1 - can (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 - Tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 6 - slices Smoked Ham
- 3/4 - cup Shredded Pasteurized Process Cheese Food
Preheat oven to 350° F. Unroll dough into 2 rectangles. Firmly press
perforations together to seal.
- Spread dough with preserves. Top evenly with ham and cheese.
- Roll up each rectangle, starting at one of the short ends and seal
- Cut each roll into 4 slices. Place, cut sides down, in greased
8-inch pie plate or round cake pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.