Prep time: 5 min.
Cooking time: 5 min.
- 8 - eggs, beaten
- 1 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - teaspoon . pepper
- 4 - Taco Shells
- 4 - ounces Cheddar Cheese, cut into 2 slices,
- 1/2 - cup Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- In a nonstick skillet, cook eggs until set,
stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon evenly into taco shell.
- Arrange cheese triangles in shell to resemble a
- Serve topped with the salsa.
Alan's Kitchen Tip
- Wake up with Sunrise Tacos for a special Saturday
morning treat! Serve with fresh fruit.