Ham and Cheese Biscuit Sandwiches
Chopped apple brings a touch of
sweetness to the classic pairing of ham and cheese.
Prep Time: 35 min
- 1 - cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 - cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 ounces )
- 1/2 - cup finely chopped peeled apple
- 1 - can (12 ounces ) refrigerated biscuits (10
- 1 - egg, slightly beaten
- 1 - teaspoon water Chopped tomato, if desired
Preheat oven to 375° F. Lightly spray large cookie
sheet with CRISCO Original No-Stick Cooking Spray, or grease with
- In small bowl, gently mix ham, cheese and apple.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Press or roll 5
biscuits into 4-inch circles on cookie sheet.
- Place about 1/2 cup ham mixture onto center of
- Press or roll remaining 5 biscuits into 5-inch
circles; place over ham mixture on each.
- Press edges with fork to seal.
- Mix egg and water; brush over filled biscuits.
- Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cut
each sandwich in half.
- To serve, garnish with tomato. Serve warm.