Florentine Ham and Egg Breakfast
Fluffy, just-baked biscuits frame
a classic egg sandwich topped with fresh spinach and a tangy sauce.
Prep time: 25 Min
- 2 - frozen Southern Style Biscuits (from
- 2 - slices (1 ounces each) Canadian-style bacon
- 1/4 - cup plain yogurt (from 8-ounces container)
- 1 - Tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1/2 - teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 - eggs, poached
- 1/2 - cup fresh baby spinach leaves
Bake biscuits as directed on bag.
- Meanwhile, in skillet, lightly brown Canadian
bacon. Keep warm over low heat.
- In small microwavable bowl, mix yogurt,
mayonnaise and mustard.
- Microwave uncovered on High 20 to 40 seconds or
until warm; stir.
- Split warm biscuits; spread 1 tablespoon yogurt
mixture on bottom half of each biscuit.
- Top each with half of the spinach and 1 bacon
- With slotted spoon, remove poached eggs from
cooking water; place over bacon.
- Top each with half of remaining yogurt mixture.
- Cover with top halves of biscuits.